In happy harmony to yesterdays post (Gift ideas for Her) here is a list for the boys/men/gentlemen/fellas/males, and again all these ideas are priced at £50 or under. Men are notoriously hard to buy for so I did ask Craig for some input with this one. Although he is a bit of a fuss pot so added my own ideas too. I hope this will help those of you still struggling to find that ideal 'MAN' present.
1. ASOS Christmas Jumper (£28.00) - I love this jumper, it has just the right amount of Christmas without being too cheesy or tacky. It is also just a good solid winter jumper.
3. 'Great Beard' Man Mug (£12.50) - For all those bearded men, this mug says it all.
4. Jerky House Xmas Pack (£34.95) - This may not look like much but it is filled with a whole lot of jerky goodness and various other snacks! I for one am not a fan of jerky, but it would appear most men can't get enough of that manly chewy stuff!
7. Midnight Moon Moonshine (£13.00) - Sale price! This particular one is apple pie flavoured but they have others available. Craig was a fan of the programme 'Moonshiners' and has struggled to find anywhere in the UK that sold moonshine. Recently this popped up at Morrisons supermarket of all places, much to the delight of Craig!
8. Mens Komono Magnus Black Cognac Leather Strap Watch (£50.00) - This smart and stylish watch is currently in the sale...go buy!
10. Gentlemens Afternoon Tea (£50.00 per person) - If you would rather buy an experience than a physical present then why not book a 'Gents Afternoon Tea' at the Sanctum Soho hotel in London. It includes a mini burger and a mini roast beef stuffed Yorkshire pudding amongst other goodies and is rounded off with a cigar and whiskey! We did this for Craigs birthday last year and everyone who attended really enjoyed it. Oh and there is a 'High Tea for High Heels' option for the ladies which is £35.00 per person.
11. Guinness Steak Set with Tenderiser (£16.00) - Nothing will make them feel manlier than hammering a bit of meat and then cooking and eating said meat topped with chilli flakes. (That was not meant to sound like some sort of innuendo).
What will you be buying for the men in your life? Do you normally find them difficult to buy for?